On behalf of the International Airport Investigators’ Training Symposium – IAITS steering committee, we are very pleased to announce the 2015 ‘Making Connections IV’, training symposium. The success of the last three year’s efforts and overwhelming positive comments confirmed this unique conference provided the ideal setting for participants to interact and learn from law enforcement members, government regulatory agencies, private sector, aviation professionals, and business partners all of whom are committed to Public Safety.
Reasons to Attend:
- Hear from law enforcement partners, government regulatory officials and private sector airline security representatives bring their expertise to our gathering;
- Stay abreast of current trends, investigations, services (ideas), lessons learned and best practices offered by our ‘Rapid Fire Tool Box’ and Guest Speaker presenters.
- Get updates from the various stakeholders involved in security and investigations affiliated at domestic and international airports, including law enforcement, government regulatory agencies, aviation professionals, security, and more;
- Interact with key members in law enforcement, safety security and leading decision-makers within the industry;
- Connect with over 200 fellow partners in law enforcement, government regulatory agencies, and the private sector
- Expand your database of key industry contacts.
Mark your calendar for the 4th Annual International Airport Investigators’ Training Symposium being held on October 6th-8th, 2015 in Toronto, Canada. We are looking forward to meeting you there!
IAITS Topics of Discussion Include:
Terrorism \\ The Internal Threat \\ Drug Importation \\ Traditional Organized Crime \\ Airport Security / Passenger Safety Cargo Thefts \\ Human Trafficking \\ Other Topics of Interest